What is LTL?
LTL logistics is a term related to shipping freight that is less than a full truckload. Typically this is a load between 150lbs to 10,000lbs. Freight loads over 10,000 pounds are typically shipped using FTL or full truckload.
The logistics behind LTL can be confusing and complicated behind the scenes. At CTE Logistics we make it easy. Our LTL services allow our clients to ship and then track their freight using our advanced software. Login and view your shipments in real time or let our team handle it for you.
Our Commitment to Excellence (CTE) is to exceed the industry standards in providing competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
We understand that our clients’ needs vary; which is why we provide options for freight traveling throughout the US and Canada. Our dedicated team can provide you these same services via phone, email, and or monitor your shipment from origin to destination.
- Enter Origin & Destination Zips.
- Select Package Type.
- Enter Pallet Count.
- Enter Weight and Dimensions.
- Add Lift-gate or other requirements.
- Select from Multiple Carriers.
- View Costs & Transit Times.
- Add insurance / guaranteed svc.
- Save your quote or book shipment.
- Print/Email BOL and pallet labels.
- View Shipment History.
- Track Shipments Online.
- Manage Multiple Users.